best hotels in suriname
- Author- Shruti
- Publish Date-
Suriname is a tiny South American nation in the northeast. It has a tropical rainforest, raging rivers, Dutch colonial heritage, and a diverse ethnic population. You may spend your time exploring the dark and wild interior forests as well as the bustling urban towns with shopping, excellent restaurants, and unexpected nightlife. Indigenous Amerindians, descendants of British and Dutch colonialists, African slaves, Indonesians, Indians, and Chinese indentured workers, and descendants of British and Dutch colonialists are among the locals. With so many languages to choose from, both communicating and eating are enjoyable. Read all about the best hotels to stay in when in Suriname in this article.
BEST HOTELS TO STAY IN SURINAME
- Q-Inn Boutique Hotel: Q-Inn Boutique Hotel is located in Paramaribo, 1.7 kilometres from Paramaribo Central Market. It offers free WiFi and free private parking. The bar with a terrace serves drinks to guests. The Central Market is 1.7 kilometres away from the hotel. This hotel offers bike and car rentals, and cycling is prevalent in the region. Q-Inn Boutique Hotel is 1 km from St. Petrus and Paulus Cathedral, and Waterkant is 1.4 km away. Johan Adolf Pengel International Airport is 43 kilometres from Q-Inn Boutique Hotel.
- Royal Torarica: Royal Torarica offers a serene setting just 500 meters from the historical centre and a 15-minute stroll from the business and financial district. Guests at Royal Torarica may unwind in the garden or dine in the restaurant, which serves regional and international cuisine. The Fort Zeelandia museum is 400 meters away, and the Paramaribo-Zanderij International Airport is a 1-hour drive away.
- Courtyard by Marriott Paramaribo: Courtyard Paramaribo provides rooms with free cable TV and is within a 10-minute stroll from the Palm Tree Garden. It has a terrace, a swimming pool, and a fitness centre. There is a restaurant on-site, as well as a poolside bar. At the restaurant, you may order a wide range of international foods. On the sundeck beside the pool, guests may enjoy drinks from the bar. The Cathedral is a short walk from Courtyard Paramaribo. The PBM (Johan Adolf Pengel International Airport) is 45 kilometres distant.
- Torarica Resort: Torarica Resort in Paramaribo has a garden, a patio, and an outdoor swimming pool, as well as free Wi-Fi and a restaurant. It creates a relaxing atmosphere. Visitors at Torarica Resort are invited to utilize the business centre and dine at the restaurant, which serves regional and international cuisine. St. Peter & Paul Cathedral is a 5-minute drive from Torarica Resort, while Paramaribo-Zanderij International Airport is a 1-hour trip.
- Ramada by Wyndham Princess Paramaribo: The Ramada Paramaribo Princess features an Entertainment Unit, Suriname's most renowned rooftop, a Japanese restaurant, and free WiFi. In the centre of Paramaribo, a 10-minute stroll from St Peter and Paul Cathedral. The front desk of the Ramada Paramaribo Princess is open 24 hours a day and can assist with facilities and airport transfer services. The resort is a minute's walk from Surinam's National Museum and a 10-minute stroll from Fort Zeelandia Fortress and Independence Square. It takes around an hour to get to Johan Adolf Pengel International Airport.
- Sheva Hotel: Sheva provides excellent accommodation in Paramaribo, with an indoor swimming pool and gym. The air-conditioned rooms of the Sheva Hotel are decorated in a pleasant colour palette and have satellite television and bathtubs. A breakfast buffet with coffee and tropical fruits is available to visitors. The restaurant serves regional cuisine and provides room service. The city centre of Paramaribo is 3 kilometres distant.
- Perfect Stay Apartments: Perfect stay apartments are located in Paramaribo, 3.3 kilometres from Paramaribo Central Market and 2.8 km from Waterkant. It offers free WiFi and a garden with a patio and garden views. Perfect stay apartments are 3.3 kilometres from St. Petrus en Paulus Cathedral and 7 km from Surinaams Museum.
- Palm Village 134: In Paramaribo, Palm Village 134 is 17 kilometres from Surinaams Museum, 18 kilometres from Waterkant, and 18 kilometres from St. Petrus en Paulus Cathedral. The Central Market in Paramaribo is 17 kilometres away.
- Mathurin Appartementen: Mathurin Appartementen has a restaurant within a 5-minute stroll of Paramaribo's town centre. The property is 1 km from St. Petrus en Paulus kathedraal and 1.7 km from Paramaribo Central Market.
- Surinat Luxury Resort: Luxury Resort Surinat is situated in Domburg and features an outdoor pool as well as a spa and fitness centre. The resort has stunning tropical gardens and complimentary bike rentals. On-site activities such as fishing and bird viewing are available.
ALSO READ: HOW TO GET A TOURIST CARD FOR SURINAME
This article has given information about all the best hotels to stay in when in Suriname. It consists of both luxury hotels and cheap hotels. One can read this article and decide where to live according to the choice best suited for them.